SCHEDULE OF THE EXAM
• As per the revised scheme, the test will consist of two papers as below :
• Paper Marks Number of Questions Duration
• I 100 50 questions. All are compulsory 1 Hour (09:30 AM to 10:30 AM)
• II 200 100 questions. All are compulsory 2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
• Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
• Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.